SCATTERGORIES. It’s harder than it looks! But Fun!
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…they MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!
If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question and you can’t use a search engine… Now Go!
1. Your Name: Susan
2. Famous singer/band: Steppenwolf (that really dates me, doesn’t it?)
3. 4 letter word: shop (you thought I was going to say something else, right?)
4. Street name: State Street
5. Color: sapphire blue
6. Gifts/presents: sentimental items… I really didn’t "get" this question
7. Vehicle: Saturn
8. Things in a Souvenir Shop: souvenirs – heh
9. Boy Name: Steven
10. Girl Name: Stephanie
11. Movie Title: Superman
12. Drink: Stinger
13. An Occupation: Statistician
14. Flower: Sunflower
15. Celebrity: Susan Sarandon
16. Magazine: Sew News or Sew Simple
17. U.S. City: San Francisco
18. Pro Sports Team: well, we have a semi-pro baseball team called the St. Paul Saints, and I do believe there is a pro team called the Saints as well, but I am not into sports much and one of the rules was that you couldn’t look things up.
19. Fruit: Strawberry
20. Reason for Being Late for Work: stranded in a snow storm
21. Something You Throw Away: styrafoam cups
22. Things You Shout: Stop!
23. Cartoon Character: Scooby Doo
I found this at Aunt Jenny’s World.